• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Temptation resisted!

loubyl00

I want to shrink!
I'm trying to be really good and eat as healthily as I can in the run up to my op (6th Jan).

My eldest Daughter is having a birthday party tomorrow night. She is 29 but didn't want a 30th NEXT year, so she has decided to have a 'Last year in my 20's' party! She asked me to do the catering!!!!

So yesterday and today I have prepared a buffet for 90 people, usually I would nibble this, and taste that etc until I felt sick. But I didn't do that this time. I Put out 2 chicken drumsticks (for lunch when I'd finished) and I didn't nibble at all. Today I made lots of puddings and didn't have any at all.

I am really happy that I was bale to do that.:D

Good for you hun, i did the big xmas shop and kept well awy from all temptation and not one peanut or sweetie was bought, did get one tub of pringles and some quavers so nothing that will cause to much damage :)

impressive! well done :) xxx

Great going,I have to admit when we popped into Weatherspoon's to feed the hubby and kids it was sooooooooooooo hard not to pile into the food,The only thing that stopped me is that i know i would be so so ill if i did!

Go you and your super human will power

xx

Well done. I think it would be so difficult to stick to the pre op diet especially with it being Xmas. You got to have some will power. Not long now till your op! x

Well done Louby...It's very hard to fall into the trap of picking at food so you've a lot to be proud of.

Take Care
Andy x

Went to the party last nights, didnt eat a thing! (Id had tea before I went out so I wouldnt be hungry) So I'm happy with myself and did well for once...... and I just drank a couple of diet cokes.

wow lou you have done great glad the party went well,
by the time you have you opp you will have lost a quite
a bit of weight,
keep up the good work you are doing great. xx

Way to go Lou, i doubt i would have had that willpower. heck i still wouldn't have that willpower lol....

You are gonna rock your surgery xx

Back