• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thank you everyone

slimmerkay

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your posts on my thread and for your personal messages on here and on facebook.

I don't want to drag up what upset me. I didn't mention it in the first place so as NOT to cause drama over something that was probably misconstrued. I posted that I was leaving for a while because I knew some members would worry if I just stopped posting - I didn't post it to draw attention to myself (but hey Karlos, say as it is babes, don't hold back lol ;)).

I will still be looking in on you all and reading posts but I wont be posting for a while. I just need this "break".

But, be assured, you haven't seen the last of me ;) I had surgery to change me for life and my connection to this site and all of you will last just as long.

All the very best Karen and I'm glad you have made contact. I have been worried about you and wish you a restful break Angel...

Don't forget about us...

Warmest wishes, Love and hugs to you & yours xxx

Sending huge hugs pet. Enjoy your break and then come back to us refreshed.
Love and cuddles.
Grace xxxx

Thanks for letter us know Karen and hopefully hear from you very soon. xxxx

I am glad that you will be checking on us and reading posts.

If you feel like posting or saying something once in a while i hope you post it out there.

Ok Karen I hope the break proves worthwhile for you but I will be eagerly waiting for your return.

Take care sweetheart,

Lin xxx

Back