• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

that old what scales are the best?

buglady

hi every one just wondering what scales do you all have and what do you consider the best ones i am using some weight watchers scales at the mo and they are rubbish they weigh me different each time i get on in quick succession of each other so wanna get my own ones and keep them in my room just for me! lol thanks x

Hi Buggy,

These are the scales I have:

9108SSBK3R_1.jpg

I'm a big fan of Salter (no pun intended :D). Also make sure you weigh yourself on a hard flat surface and in the same place each and every time.

Lovely to see you around again. :hug99:

xxx

I have salter too - much better, however i do not trust any digital scales now, so I have reverted back to the manual ones, like in the doctors. Much better and more accurate.

145BKDR_1.jpg

Rosemary Conleys digital in the same place every Friday,15st 10lb this morning!From 18st 7lb.

Salter digital ones here too - sorry Veronica but my doctors scales like yours weigh me at least 7lbs less than mine, my gyms or my very high tech providers scales. You only have to fiddle with the adjuster dial to set them off balance.

Good digital scales are fantastic but must be used on a hard surface x

Like Magicbeans I also have Salter scales from Asda, I picked them up half price from £20 to £10 and they do Body weight, BMI, Body fat and Body water!

Thanks for everybody's ideas on scales I quite fancy the £10 from asda may get them tomorrow to check out the damage from today's chocolate feast!!x

I have the weight watchers ones and every sunday i place them on the same large tile in my kitchen.

I also use the wii fit during the week but dont rely on this.

I go to boots every Thursday because I too have Weigth watcher ones and I can vary by five pounds or more!! I alkso cant keep off them if they are at home so I find 50p at Boots every week does the trick
Good luck with whatever ones you choose
JO XX

I have weight watchers scales, and at first found they gave different reading each time I stepped on and off. If I 'set' them first though they give constant readings.

After I put them in the same position each time, I gently put some pressure on until they show 0.00, when it goes blank again, I do the actually weigh-in. Seems to work every time , hope this helps and saves you a few quid.

Back