• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Which Scales!!!

amanda577

Just wondered if anyone can tell me what make of scales they weight themselves on and which are the most accurate. I have tried 2 different types of digital scale and both of them gave different random readings even though they weren't cheap ones. So would really appreciate others experiences regarding scales to buy.

I use Salter body fat monitor from Argos - about £15 I think? They do your weight, bmi, percentage of water and percentage of fat - pretty scary but useful! They're always spot on and never vary like others I've had in the past x

I have ww digital scales bought from Argos had them a while and thye the same as hospital so in use them each week. xx

I have WW digital scales aswell and it dosent matter how many times I step on I always get the same weight they are about 4lb heavier than the hospital but the same as my doctors x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

I got some from Lloyd pharmacy, we're about £15 I think and they're spot on everytime!

I use the salter body ones from Argos cost about 50 quid but worth every penny do your body fat percentage of water blah blah and I know there right as they weigh me the same as the ones at my ww meeting , expensive I know but great scales xxx

Thanks for all the imput people!!! If anyone has an exact model number I would be really grateful, just so I can definitely order the right ones, You really think it wouldn't be that difficult to get consistently accurate scales in this day and age lol!!

Back