• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thats me admitted....

FatBoySlimin

We'll that's me just been admitted to the ward. Pre ops today then bypass tomorrow. Hopefully i'll be in surgery early doors so there's not a lot of waiting about.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck! Fingers crossed that you go down early!

Justine x

hoping all goes well!

Best wishes and hope the time flies x

Good luck x

Tomorrow will be the 1 st day of your new life
hope you have a pain free experience ( apart from the wind ) & get up & walk around soon as its safe to do so
Good luck pal

Thanks all. Good news in pre op, that's me down again. Total of 43Kg in 23 months. Same again with me bypass would be great.
Unfortunately looks like they have no bed for me tonight so will have to head home and return first thing tomorrow.

Awwww that just sucks but tomorrow is indeed another day so good luck and hope all goes swimmingly :) x

I've got my date for the op on 1 October. Would have liked to go ahead sooner (wish I was going in tomorrow!) but already had a holiday booked for September and Prof Bruce wanted me to have a clear 8 weeks following to get my head around the new way of eating. Have you had to wait long?

Are you going private? I got approved about 8/10 weeks ago. Been on the waiting list for just under 2 years with the NHS.

Yeah, I've gone private. When I tried to go down the nhs route a couple of years ago, I was told I was too fit. I'm lucky I'm just fat, no other problems. So decided rather than wait till I was ill I'd bite the bullet, and go private. Good luck tomorrow, hope to hear how you're getting on soon.

Thanks. I only got NHS because of my referral bmi, other than that no issues.

Back