• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The best Christmas Present ever!!!

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Yes, you guessed it....I have my funding!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!:happy096:

The letter said they received confirmation onthe 21st December that my PCT have agreed funding :D

I will now be placed on Mr Nijjars waiting list and dated shortly!!!

I almost feel numb, but terribly relieved and excited at the same time.

I just knew 2012 was going to be AWESOME!!

Thank you for all the support on here. It means a lot to me. I couldn't have got through it without my friends on this forum.

My message to anyone being messed around is dig your heels in and don't give up!

If you are not familiar with my story, its in one of the first posts of my diary (link in my signature)

WOOHOO! lol

Whoop whoop so excited for you hun :) xxxx well dun xx ;)

Thank you so much. I just feel for all the people who my hospital told them they are not eligible and they were wrong. I am so happy all my WLS friends and my mom spurred my on to not give up. There were times the hospital made me feel it is pointless.

So once again people DON'T GIVE UP! lol

(off my soapbox now lol)

Aw I no wot u mean Hun I think the secret to success is patience we all get there in the end just depends on the height of the hoops lol xx

Whoop Whoop

That's fantastic news, Merry Christmas indeed xxx

Aw I no wot u mean Hun I think the secret to success is patience we all get there in the end just depends on the height of the hoops lol xx

Ain't that the truth!!! So happy we are going in the right direction :D

Thank you everyone! Numbness has died down and amazingly excited!

Wooooooohoooooooooooo That is brilliant news hun im so pleased for you yayyyy Happy Christmas and a brilliant 2012 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wooooooohoooooooooooo That is brilliant news hun im so pleased for you yayyyy Happy Christmas and a brilliant 2012 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:D :D :D
Thank you!!! And you chick!! xxx

That's fantastic! You must be thrilled x

fantastic news and not before time my lovely! rock on new year and new you! x

Well done you!! I am thrilled for you .. What s fantastic pressie .. Woweeeee it is really great !!! Xxxxxx

Hopefully you will be soon, Heather!! :)

Thank you for all the lovely messages. You guys are awesome! xxx

That news is wayyyyyy better than anything Father Xmas could drag down a chimney in a sooty old sack!!! Hurrah!! :D

That news is wayyyyyy better than anything Father Xmas could drag down a chimney in a sooty old sack!!! Hurrah!! :D

lol!! That gave me a giggle!

wow that is wonderful news...happy christmas xxxx

Back