• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The best Christmas Present ever!!!

I know how stressful this journey has been for you Sophie, and you must have felt like giving up sometimes and that the funding train was passing you by. Well done for sticking with it, and showing the fortitude you will need post-op.

That light at the end of the tunnel is NOT an oncoming train - it's Mr Nijhar with his laproscopic camera!

So pleased for you.
x

I know how stressful this journey has been for you Sophie, and you must have felt like giving up sometimes and that the funding train was passing you by. Well done for sticking with it, and showing the fortitude you will need post-op.

That light at the end of the tunnel is NOT an oncoming train - it's Mr Nijhar with his laproscopic camera!

So pleased for you.
x

Thank you so much for all your support Cathi. You do make me smile lol

I think in a way I am blessed it was so hard. Maybe I needed it to put my mind in the right mindset for this massive life change.

Bypass here I come! :D xxx

Fandabydosey! soooooo happy for you ...... congrats! xxx

Excellent news hun.... It's so exciting isn't it ?!

2012 is definitely going to be a great year :))

Take care and Merry Xmas !!

Andy xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

OMG thats fantastic news
So get out there and enjoy your last fat christmas.

That made me giggle! I like that way of looking at it :)

Excellent news hun.... It's so exciting isn't it ?!

2012 is definitely going to be a great year :))

Take care and Merry Xmas !!

Andy xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

It is very exciting Andy. I cannot wait for 2012 now! :D

Thank you for everyones lovely words. I have dreamed of this day for so long now. I cannot believe its real :)

I couldn't have wished for a better present!! I thought my 30th as month ago rocked, but this blows it out the water lol

oh hun im so please for you, its fantastic!!!

Yes, you guessed it....I have my funding!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!:happy096:

The letter said they received confirmation onthe 21st December that my PCT have agreed funding :D

I will now be placed on Mr Nijjars waiting list and dated shortly!!!

I almost feel numb, but terribly relieved and excited at the same time.

I just knew 2012 was going to be AWESOME!!

Thank you for all the support on here. It means a lot to me. I couldn't have got through it without my friends on this forum.

My message to anyone being messed around is dig your heels in and don't give up!

If you are not familiar with my story, its in one of the first posts of my diary (link in my signature)

WOOHOO! lol

omg!!!! thats fantastic news!!!!!!! im so made up for you honey wooooohoooooo yayyyyy :):):):) xxxxxxx

Aw Sophie :) I am sooo happy for you, chick :D:D after such a horrible 2 weeks, at last something to celebrate
:bliss::bliss:
You certainly are on the nice list :D It will be a good 2012 for you & yours, babe :D xxx

omg!!!! thats fantastic news!!!!!!! im so made up for you honey wooooohoooooo yayyyyy :):):):) xxxxxxx

Now we can all focus our posituve energy on you Caren. You dederve it xxx

That is such good news that i filled up.. I am sooooo Pleased for you sweet and you so deserve it with all you have gone through. Can't stop smiling for you. XXX

That is so sweet of you xxx That touched my heart lots. Thanks Magsy xxx

Aw Sophie :) I am sooo happy for you, chick :D:D after such a horrible 2 weeks, at last something to celebrate
:bliss::bliss:
You certainly are on the nice list :D It will be a good 2012 for you & yours, babe :D xxx

You are so right. I feel like I have been tested, passed the test and got the prize at the end of it :)

I am more than excited about 2012 :)

Thank you EVERYONE for your lovely messages. It means more to me that you will ever know!

Excellent news, Fuffs!

I am just catching up on posts having not been online much over the Xmas days.

Thank you Sharon and Nomore :D Still half dont believe it. Feels strange to no longer be poised for a fight lol

Xxx

Best Christmas pressie ever! Well done! 2012 is gonna be your year xxxxxx

Back