• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The best Christmas Present ever!!!

You people on this site rock!!!!

Me and my partner of 5 years split up today and now the house has had a power cut and we have been discussing trying to make it work (candles must have made us feel over romantic lol)

So after such a hard day it was lovely to come on here and see some lovely messages. Thank you so much xxx

hi i been following your diary since i joined and i just wanna say what fantastic news hun you deserve it whoop whoop happy new year xxx

You deserve all the special things life has to offer. I hope you two can work things out. If not remember it's because there is something better out there for you. Never settle for anything less the best. xxx

I hear you chick. I ask in life that whatever happens is in my highest good.

Time will tell what that is :) But either way, I will be happy in the end :)

Thank you for your friendship and support xxx

Me and my partner of 5 years split up today and now the house has had a power cut and we have been discussing trying to make it work (candles must have made us feel over romantic lol)

So sorry to hear this, Fuffs.

Sharonimo said:
So sorry to hear this, Fuffs.

Thanks Sharon. Things are much better today. We have been under a lot of pressure recently. I think things just came to a head. But we both know we can't let pressure break us. We have been through much more before and got through it.

However, what will be will be I guess chick xxx

Thats great news hun looks like 2012 will be your year x

vampalicious said:
ooh wow, congratulations!! im so happy for you, i saw a psycologist today, so hopefully its one more step closer for me, well done xxxxxxxx

Thanks chick :) Still got my fingers crossed for you. Really hope the psychologist can help your case. Please keep us updated xxx

Keza Roo said:
Thats great news hun looks like 2012 will be your year x

Thanks Keza :D I still think it's unreal. It's been such a slog. But it will be worth it :) 2012 will be fab :D xxx

Tonibones10 said:
Woohoo! 2012 is our year hun its our turn soon! :D Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Woooohooo! Soon we will be yummy mummy's!!! Have you got any idea when yours is coming up? X

Fuffs said:
Woooohooo! Soon we will be yummy mummy's!!! Have you got any idea when yours is coming up? X

I know I so can't wait it will amazing ..... It should be sometime after 18 weeks and before 36! Lol not sure exactly though but mid year! ... do you? Xx

Tonibones10 said:
I know I so can't wait it will amazing ..... It should be sometime after 18 weeks and before 36! Lol not sure exactly though but mid year! ... do you? Xx

Not a clue! Usually seems to be within 3 months of funding. But that could be different now. I also asked to be on the short notice list :)

It's exciting even if it's 6 months time! It's happening!!!

Fuffs said:
Not a clue! Usually seems to be within 3 months of funding. But that could be different now. I also asked to be on the short notice list :)

It's exciting even if it's 6 months time! It's happening!!!

Yeah!! It's so exciting! Some time this year were going to change! Xx

Yeah!! It's so exciting! Some time this year were going to change! Xx

i wont :cry:
still pleased for you lot though :D lol xxx

Caren said:
i wont :cry:
still pleased for you lot though :D lol xxx

You will get yours!!! May even be this year now your gettin your cpap! Xxx

You will get yours!!! May even be this year now your gettin your cpap! Xxx

doubt very much i'll get it this year mate :( knowing my luck it will come when my baby graduates, now that will really suck! lol fingers crossed! xxx

Caren said:
doubt very much i'll get it this year mate :( knowing my luck it will come when my baby graduates, now that will really suck! lol fingers crossed! xxx

Just get on ya docs back! :( I with I could make it quicker for you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back