• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Best Diet Ever & Update....

Jezabelle

Quitting is NOT an option
Have one of your children join the Army and be sent to Afghanistan! Clark has been out in the dust now for just over 3 weeks. So far he hasn't had one peaceful patrol. His 1st patrol he narrowly missed a bullet which landed between him and his mate then this week he was in the same patrol as Jamie Janes who sadly stood on a pressure pad (IED) and died, Clark was only 3 metres away and was very lucky not to have his and his mates head blown off (his words)... R.I.P Jamie. x

Well since he has been gone my appetite is none existant, I feel sick all the time with worry and i'm having to make myself eat.

A couple of weeks ago I attended Heartlands dietician group clinic to find I am nearly at my 10% weight loss which they asked of me before being referred on to the surgeon.

Because the dietician clinic has moved all their systems were down for over 2 weeks. It was only this week that I was able to make a appointment to see Dr Taheri again on the 4th Nov, going to give them a bell again tomorrow to see if they have had any cancellations.

I can't wait to get to have my band and be on the losing side!

Well done on the weight loss. That is so fabulous. I wish it came through less anxiety. I do hope that Clark continues to remain safe.

Here's hoping Clark stays safe, a guardian angel to watch him and his unit is deffo in order.....

Good luck with the phone call xx

Hope your son remains safe,God Bless him and yourself.
Not the best reason to lose your appetite but can imagine i would be the same.Mia

R.I.P Jamie.
Stay safe Clark.

Hey Julie, my son is a Royal Marine and will probably take over from your son out in the sandy place. I am the opposite and last time he was there I just ate for Britain. Now that he's on workup I am doing it all over again (apart from crying whenever I am on my own). It's a bloody nightmare isn't it. May God keep your boy safe until he comes back safe.

Hope your son remains safe. We'll pray for him.

Rebirth

Its awful isnt it a local lad from here died a few weeks ago and it is so sad, I am so politially anal and know nothing to be honest about reasons for war - sorry i that sounds totally dumb I just see young people dying and for what !

all our love is with these people xxx

well done on the weight loss x

Your son is very brave to do the job he does - I couldnt do it. Hope he continues to stay safe and that if it makes you feel better, your appetite continues to stay away!

Hi Julie,well done on the weight loss. Clark is such a brave lad and you should be so proud of him. I have commented on your face book when you have mentioned him and I wish him well while he is away. Hugs to you his brave mum. They never stop giving us worry do they lolxxxxx

i hope your son stays safe and my prayers will include him
love sewingbelle

Back