• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

update

mandyl

a little update
im home as people are aware but feel very poorly i honestly as awful as it is wonder what ive done to myself:cry:
iam having terrible trouble with sickness and despite the anti sickness i feel constantly nauses.
been to dr and had blood test to make sure im not dehydrated. im managing very little fluid and no food. spoke to mr slater yesterday who has said he doesnt know why my body is struggling but will get my clinic app to see him as soon as he can. dietician then rang and said hed asked her to phone me and i was to stick to fluids. to try ribena ordinary one, milk orange juice diluted. shes ringing me later. unfortently milk just makes me be sick. said about trying something like complan but dont know if id get it down? if anyone has any ideas id be so grateful.
mr slater has been a star as i must be driving him up the wall and he still says it was a pleasure.

thanks karen means alot. i dont think i regret it as such just feel so down and poorly.
no idea really he just says my body is struggling with the big change x

Hi Mandy,

Complan comes in a few different flavours and it is worth a try. It would be great if you liked it and was able to keep it down.

Here is a link that shows the different flavours.

Complan Shake, nutritional food supplement

It is very reasonably priced as well.

Love Mini xxx

Mandy I am so sorry you are having to go through this....are things improving at all or are you feeling just as bad today as day one??

Sounds like Mr Slater is taking good care of you....have been thinking of you a lot and hope you feel much better very soon!

i felt fine at first then had awful pain and went back in and havent recovred since. its the sickness its really getting me down.x

hi mandy, sorry to hear that you are not feeling too good :-( ask your doctor if he will prescribe your some ensure plus,or frusebin they are meal drinks that are not milk based they taste more fruity - hope ur feeling better soon

Hi Mandy

Are warm drinks easier for you? I know i find them easier. You should be allowed soups, half a small tin of weight watchers thin soup might be a good start. Check the sugar content on the ordinary ribena before you drink it, the last thing you need right now is dumping syndrome.

Are you trying anything in your milk like ovaltine lite, choc options? or even the soya milk called 'so good'.

I really struggle to get the milk down and the protein shake I have but I make myself, you get sort of used to it after a while.

Take care Xx

You will get past this. Just take it easy. Honestly I would stay away from orange juice for the time being, its quite acidic. Innocent do some great smoothies for kids which are sugar free and come in packs of 5 with straws.

So sorry to hear you are feeling rough, I hope you feel better very soon x

sorry to hear your having a hard time hun just take things easy and hopefully things will get better, your going through some big changes and maybe your body just needs time to adjust.
Feel better soon hun :)
Sharon

Come on Mandy, we are all pinning our hopes on you and you beating these hurdles.... I so hope you are going to feel better soon and manage to start drinking really soon xxx

Thinking of you Mandy :)

Back