• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The day is here

Mia2013

This is it don't get scared now........today is the day, I get picked up at 7 and taken to Dolan Park for the Band.......bring it on

I am now sat waiting for the car to take me to day 1 of my new pain free life.......Thanks for all the good wishes, I must admit the nerves are kicking in a bit now......my husband has just told me off for cleaning at 6.30 in a morning......must be nerves I hate housework.....

Good luck Mia!! See you on the losers bench!

Justine x

Ha ha, bless u....I'm sure you will be fine, good luck and remember to do your bed exercises and get up and walk as soon as your allowed x x

I am in a very nice clean room, the staff seem lovely. It's just waiting game now, had all my checks etc. I have lost 11lb already on the Pre op.........well chuffed with that.!!!!

Hi Mia.

Good luck and a swift recovery xx

I am all done, had my second much needed cuppa, I feel absolutely fine, a bit sleep and slight discomfort were the incisions are but that's it. what a relief. I am looking so forward to my future to enjoy my Grankids. Thanks for the well wishes and support it help a lot. I am looking forward to being a looser !!! Lol

This must be the noisiest hospital on earth through the night......the nurses turn into baby elephants (very nice with it though). Can't wait to go home and get some sleep...........remember EARPLUGS if you are coming anytime soon..............On the upside I feel great.

Back