• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The day is here

Glad to hear you're well and ready to go home. Hope they let you out soon.
Hospitals are always very noisy at night, compared to one's home. Earplugs are a must.

Glad to hear you're well and ready to go home. Hope they let you out soon.
Hospitals are always very noisy at night, compared to one's home. Earplugs are a must.

Very true.. Thanks for the support. I love this site for that. It's good to be able to talk about it, only my husbands knows and you no what men are like, they don't hold a conversation long unless its about men's toys ie XBox and cars. X

I am all done, had my second much needed cuppa, I feel absolutely fine, a bit sleep and slight discomfort were the incisions are but that's it. what a relief. I am looking so forward to my future to enjoy my Grankids. Thanks for the well wishes and support it help a lot. I am looking forward to being a looser !!! Lol

glad you are recovering well. do you know when you will be home?

glad you are recovering well. do you know when you will be home?

I came home this morning left at 8 am ........glad to be home still a little sore but feel really good no where near as bad as I thought, I haven't experienced any trapped wind to bother about. So far so good x

Fantastic - glad you are doing so well.

I've only had a couple of hours of trapped wind since and hope you have the same luck xx

Glad it went well, I'm there on the 16th so thank you for the ear plug advice. How are you feeling now? X

Think I was in at the same time as you, it sounds like things went really well, congrats on your new life!

Glad it went well, I'm there on the 16th so thank you for the ear plug advice. How are you feeling now? X

A bit sore around the incisions which makes it difficult to move, not sleeping well on a night time but other then that ok.......very slight wind problems but not as bad as some I have read on here, I think I am one of the lucky ones.

Good luck with your op, the staff are lovely you will be well looked after xx let me know how you get on xx

Think I was in at the same time as you, it sounds like things went really well, congrats on your new life!

I was in room 19 on the bottom floor......feeling loads better today, had a shower and clean pj's now settling down for crap TV with some slim fast. Hope you are well Summerband, how are you getting on xx

Thanks Mia, keep me updated. I am worried about work. I only have 6 days off. I'm hoping to be ok to go back. Enjoy the crap tv :) xx

Back