• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The heartlands hospital birmingham

:confused:HAS anyone had a gastric bypass at the heartlands hospital in birmingham? im new to this sorry, my pct in shropshire are only sending us to the heartlands and im worried they dont do the bypass ive been told they only do the gastric banding..so if any one has had it done there wud u let me no id be really gratefull..
many thanks xx

Hiya Sue, Didnt want to read and run, I am under Birmingham Heartlands for a Gastric Band, When i went to see the dietician there she asked who was having a Gastric Bypass and who was having a Gastric Band, there wasnt anyone there in the appointment having a Gastric Bypass but i can only presume with her asking that question they do do the Gastric Bypass at Heartlands. Good Luck with everything. X

Yes, Dr Harish Kumar does the bypass at Heartlands.

i cant thankyou enough for ur advice! xx ive been sat here waiting for someone to comment i honestly thought i was gunna cry up untill now.... im so happy xxxxxx thank you

I'm also under Heartlands and was speaking with Bypass patients at the support group meeting a couple of weeks ago.

They were all very pleased with Dr Kumar.

Good luck with your journey. x

Back