• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

THE HOME RUN

BlueDiamond

Hiya Guys and Gals

Well the title says it all really, I can't believe I have only got 10lbs to go till I reach my goal of 10 Stone and more amazed that I have lost 90lbs:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Its just really hit home that I was 100lbs overweight but looking back I didnt think I was that heavy when I saw my reflection but now when I look @ pictures of myself even a year ago I think - My god how fat was I

.....If it was never for friends recommending me to minimins etc and this site would have never know anything at all about the weight loss surgeries or the abundance of information or anything so I have a lot of ppl to say thanks for , for telling me about it and all the information I have gathered through various ppl ( mainly Justliz, ty Liz;)) Its amazing how your life can change in just under a year.;);););) - Thanks in advance for reading ppl xxx Luv 2 all xxx - MeJulie xxx

Well done Julie. You have not had an easy journey and all credit to you for not giving up. I am sure those last 10 pounds will slip away in the coming weeks.

tranquil x

Am really chuffed for you, well done.xxx

Time really does fly by doesn't it. Just think if you hadn't had the surgery where you would be right now. Amazing weight loss and I bet you look a million dollars xxx well done lots of love and happiness to you.

I've just read your post and I'm totally in awe of you and I just want to say well done and I hope I can write the same this time next year!
You must be over the moon :):party0019:

well done Julie. I love reading success stories and yours is definitely a success. Keep up the great work.

MeJulie, you've been determined throughout and your success is well deserved. Way to go girl xxx

MeJulie that is amazing I am sooooo glad I have read these words as I am just starting out on my "band Wagon". That is fantastic. x

BlueDiamond said:
Hiya Guys and Gals

Well the title says it all really, I can't believe I have only got 10lbs to go till I reach my goal of 10 Stone and more amazed that I have lost 90lbs:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Its just really hit home that I was 100lbs overweight but looking back I didnt think I was that heavy when I saw my reflection but now when I look @ pictures of myself even a year ago I think - My god how fat was I

.....If it was never for friends recommending me to minimins etc and this site would have never know anything at all about the weight loss surgeries or the abundance of information or anything so I have a lot of ppl to say thanks for , for telling me about it and all the information I have gathered through various ppl ( mainly Justliz, ty Liz;)) Its amazing how your life can change in just under a year.;);););) - Thanks in advance for reading ppl xxx Luv 2 all xxx - MeJulie xxx

Wowza!!!
Well done Julie that's amazing xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back