• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Snow in Manchester is Crazy

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Is it bad anywhere else ?
All schools are closed here, my car is double its size its mad x
oh and i cant get to the hairdressers from my pre op hair do !!! blah

i live over the pennines and its terrible all schools closed here and its still coming down thick and fast, i bloody hate snow x

it looks nice but i dont like going out in it x

I just hope its better for tomorrow I have my preop x

lool we had it in newcastle ages its about time you lot got a share lols xxx

Lol! It really is bad over here in Halifax/Bradford!

I just had to abandon my car about a mile away from my house the traffic was so bad and the snow was coming down thick and fast!

Its just a good job I have lost the weight I have done or else I would never have had the confidence that I could walk that far (its all hilly!). I know what I was like as a pre-op - I would probebly still be stuck trying to get home!

Steph x

Its still coming down, just had a fab snowball fight with all the kids on the street though

It's bad here.my Daughter dropped Boo off to go to college, but had to come back cos the roads were so bad:(I'll be staying in all day;):D

Its snowing in Coventry, woo hoo - only because we may be sent home. Our Birmingham office has and its heading our way!

We've got nowt down south in sunny Hertfordshire but I'm told it'll soon be heading our way, joy! :rolleyes:

Cuppa xx

I have no idea what is going on, it's Manc, we dont do snow! Its been yrs since we saw anything like this. I live on an apartment and I have been amusing myself watching people trying to get off the site. One ruddy great 4x4 was so confident they set off at quite a pace, got to corner and did a very balletic sideways slide. And my Asda delivery due today has had to be rebooked for Thursday. I do hope no-one has missed thier op due this weather.

I've got a good 5 inches of snow up in Preston which is a bit north of Manchester. Panicking about my op tomorrow now in Wirral.

I live in Prestwich just outside Manc city centre and it is crazy! I havent been able to get into uni so am sat in the costa coffee below my apartments doing coursework and browsing on here of course. Off out for a walk in the snow soon though, not seen it this deep in years x

Pffffttt.... try being in the highlands!!!!

I live up a steep hill... never mind the hill for a moment, we cant even get off our drive cos it slopes up slightally...

You dont know how lucky you all are down there!
we have had this snow since th 22nd of dec! Ive only managed to go out 3 times in the time (once was on the 23rd, to go back to leeds for crimbo, and we only left cos we knew we didnt need to get back up the hill any time soon!!!!)

We have about 8 inches at the moment. And its started snowing again... oh and minus 16 at night..

Tell me why i moved here again?!!?

I thought you might enjoy some pics... the iccicle is from the back of our house, the snowmen.. well.. just creepy and the other is the view down our feild over loch ness :)

Attachments

• IMG01294-20100104-2017.jpg
    IMG01294-20100104-2017.jpg
    388 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG00976-20091220-1423.jpg
    IMG00976-20091220-1423.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG01002-20091220-1506.jpg
    IMG01002-20091220-1506.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 40
well I live in Wolverhampton in the Midlands and it has been snowing here all day it's about 3 inches deep and still snowing thick and heavy just been in the gatden with the dog playing snowballs he loved it and I laughed so much my belly ached lol just decided to have a nice warm bowl of vegetable soup now while i sit and watch the snow fall while i sit by the fire yummy

Back