• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tea & Coffee!

seawaves

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem, i am pre op & trying really hard to maintain my weight loss so far or ideally shift some more, i've never been one to drink lots so have been trying to up my fluid intake as i know that i'll have to after the op, anyway everytime i drink Coffee or Tea i need a BISCUIT they are like the devil to me at the moment :break_diet: so i thought ok i won't have any in the house, well i'm like a crazy lady i start shaking & pacing like a loon, i'm laughing as i type this but seriously its driving me mad, i'm sure there is no advice! but i just feel better for getting it off my chest, thanks for listening :D Em x

Hope you feel better for that Em!!!!!!

Hiya hun, I have the exactly the same problem, so hopefully someone will be able to give us some advice on this. xxxxxx

Yes Lisa it has helped!! :eek:
Jan, what are we like honestly i'm sure some people think i've lost the plot, little do they know i lost it many yrs ago!! :8855: Em xxxx

You and me both hun. I wish you lived nearer so we could meet up and have a good chat and boost each other up xxxxx

I've lost the plot too.

My date only came though this morning and I've craved CHOCOLATE ever since.

All I want is chocolate. I even looked at the chocolate milkshake in Sainsburys today and I don't even like it!

I got myself some vanilla and chocolate, and chocolate orange muller lights and some options hot chocolate. Good but not hitting the cravings!

Cocoa powder is far healthier than any of those instant chocolate drinks, and hits the spot for chocolate cravings too ;)

Good luck girlies, keep those biccies and choccies hidden, you can do this.

You can if you think you can. xxx

Thanks Mary :), hope your doing ok, i've just read your latest post :sigh: sure everything will sort itself out, Em xx

Back