• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

There is a new man in town.....

Soon 2b Slimmer

Hi folks

I have joined up as after doing plenty of research I have decided to have a sleeve fitted. I want to change my life and for the first time in my adult life be able to look good, feel great and buy clothes to fit at a regular shop.

So..........I am about to start a journey, a journey that some of you have no doubt already taken, a journey that some of you that, like me, are about to take. I look forward to getting to know you all and learning from your experiences :)

Ian :hide:

Hi and welcome to the forum... I am certain you will find all the advice and support you will need to help you on your weight loss journey here. This forum has been a lifeline for me over the last year, and has certainly provided me with so much information, and much needed support.. Good luck with your sleeve surgery!!

Hi Ian and welcome you will find all the info you need right here

Hi and welcome Ian good luck with your journey. x

Hi Ian and Welcome ~ Im a recent bander so different surgery, but hope you find being here a great help and support :)

Hi Ian and welcome. Best of luck with your upcoming surgery :) x

Thanks for the super warm welcome folks :)

I have convinced myself that the Czech Republic is the place to go after reading so many great from peeps who have had it done over there. Does anyone believe that is the wrong thing to do?

Soon 2b Slimmer said:
Thanks for the super warm welcome folks :)

I have convinced myself that the Czech Republic is the place to go after reading so many great from peeps who have had it done over there. Does anyone believe that is the wrong thing to do?

I'm off to Brno on Sunday with cosmetic bliss, to have the sleeve!!! I'm super excited!!! Good luck making your decision - keep us posted x

Welcome from a fellow sleeves. Good luck with you op.

Back