• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New to the site

Me2014edition

Hi everyone
My name is Jeannine and I'm a busy mother of three. My oldest is 10, my middle one is 8 and my baby is 2. I've been thinking about weight loss surgery for about a year and finally took the plunge. I'm just waiting on my date.

I've been overweight or obese all of my adult life. My love affaire with food will be the death of me I'm most certain. I want to live a long time and I need a physical barrier to help with my consumption.

I am nervous about the surgery but I'm more excited. I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning about your journeys.

los in it

hello you!
welcome to a great find lots of great people on here so join in and speak up!

princess4d4

hi welcome and good luck with your journey

audrasharon

Hi everyone My name is Jeannine and I'm a busy mother of three. My oldest is 10, my middle one is 8 and my baby is 2. I've been thinking about weight loss surgery for about a year and finally took the plunge. I'm just waiting on my date. I've been overweight or obese all of my adult life. My love affaire with food will be the death of me I'm most certain. I want to live a long time and I need a physical barrier to help with my consumption. I am nervous about the surgery but I'm more excited. I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning about your journeys.

Hi and welcome. Read as many threads as you can. They all help. Good luck! X

mamalishious

Welcome! What surgery are u planning? I like u am taking the plunge in feb with a gastric band. I am 31 I have 4 kids 11, 7, 4, & 2 :) I hope we can journey together ;)

Lincs Lass

Hi, welcome to the forum x

Eve30

Hi and welcome!! I'm 31 also a mum of 3- ages 11, 7 and 2! I had a gastric sleeve one year ago and I'm at my goal and the happiest I've ever been!! Best of luck xx

top_kat

hi and welcome :)

I'm a 16 month post gastric band op, but this site has been a great place :)

tc_99

Hi Jeannine, welcome to the group and happy new year.