• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This is what I eat - is it ok?

Andrea73

Breakfast - Egg on one slice WW toast
Snack - Clementine
Lunch - salad with mackerel
Snack - Clementine
Dinner - Spaghetti Bolognese or Chilli

This is a typical day for me but I constantly feel hungry and think about food all the time. I've not long finished my lunch and I'm feel hungry again.

Is this normal or has my pouch stopped working/or stretched??

Any replies good or bad appreciated.x

looks ok to me! About what I can eat. I see you are below target and are over 2 years out. Everyone says that's when the real work starts as appetite has returned. Perhaps if you added a few slow release carbs uinto your diet it will stave off the hunger. Get a GI cookery book and opt for low GI foods? Thats all I can suggest. Do you still have the help of a dietitian?

I have to say I found it really easy once I had lost the weight, cld eat most things in moderation but its really hard these days. Everyday seems like a battle with food, the devil on one shoulder telling me to eat naughty things and the angel on the other!!

the low GI thing Marie has suggested is a good idea..im only 8 weeks in so not much help, sorry hope someone who is at the same stage as you comes along soon xx

Back