• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally losing

Priesty

Hi,

I know I have been fairly quiet since my op (12th of March). I have had so much going on and I was beginning to regret all of it because I just wasn't losing. Well so far this week (since Monday) I have lost 4lb. I think my stall is finally over and I am so happy.

I have now lost 2st 8lb since the start of the milk diet and only have a stone to go till I can use my wii fit. I have changed the way I eat and it seems to be working. I have a fried egg (only a tiny bit of oil to grease the pan) on a small slice of multigrain bread (from 400g loaf) for breakfast. I have either kippers or mackeral fillets or a small sandwich of beef or ham for lunch. for dinner I have been having either a stew, spaghetti bolognese or fish with a veg and small amount of carbs (pasta, potato etc).

I have been having sunflower seeds or a pepperami as a snack. So I have increased my protein and also been taking my multivit. I havent started exercising as such yet but have been getting out more and catching up on housework.

I just feel so much better about things and getting on the scales every morning (I know but it's become a habit) and seeing a pound or two gone is such a lift for the day.

I have had to change my appointment at st richards next week to wednesday at 9.30a.m. as I have my Nans funeral on the tuesday. I was dreading the appointment but now I am feeling very positive.

It's been a bad couple of months but there is light at the end of the tunnel for once. Now I have to go tackle my understairs and hall (I dont have a loft and it's become a dumping ground:mad::wave_cry:)

Take Care

Paula XX

Well done you - stalls can be very frustrating and you wonder if your ever going to start losing again - but we do!!!!!!! Keep up the good work x

So sorry to hear you've had a rough old time recently-but glad to hear things are looking up:)

Glad you are back on track and the weight has started to come off. My op is at Chichester next Wednesday, not sure if I will be first on the list, but will be done in the morning. Fingers crossed it will go okay and I recover as well as you.

Hi hun, sorry to hear about your nan. It's good to see you back on here and in a more positive mood. Let's hope this is the turning point for you xx

When you hit a stall and nothing's coming off, it's so bloody hard isn't it.

My longest has been 2 weeks, and my god did I feel fed up, but then it starts to come off again & you feel fab.

Keep it up honey, you're doing great!

xxx

Great news Paula, you have been very patient and done what needs to be done to achieve the beginning of your goals... brilliant xx

trust me it WILL only get better xxx

Thanks for this post Paula. I'm feeling a bit peeved at not losing weight too (3 weeks post op tomorrow). Eating mainly protein and hardly any carbs but just not shifting. Nice to hear that yours is though...gives me hope!

Glad to hear you losing again it gives me hope I'm on a 16 day stall but trying to keep positive

xx

Back