• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

this site

mazbrad

Im sat here days away from op and you know what i think this site is more helpful than the info from hospital. I have read the ins and outs, the good and bad points, the marvellous weight losses, the new lifes wls has given you all. It doesnt cost me nothing and most off all i feel like i know you all.what a wonderful this site is . thankyou to all who share their thoughts and lifes on here, without it there would have been a huge lonely journey

here here!! I've only been a member for a short while and already feel more positive about all the pros and cons of was due to all of the fantastic help and advice shared on this site! thanks everyone. xxx

mazbrad said:
sweet like u too suzz, when we met up you were so supportive. filled me in with all what to expect . so proves this site is brilliant without it how would i have met a wonderful person like you xx

*blushes* fanks love ya x

I agree with you Mazbrad ... I do not have any support groups near me but, hey who needs them when there is this website. :D I have never met any of you but feel as if I have known some of you forever. It is rare to come across so many like minded people who never judge & always cheer me up. We is family ... lol :love:...

I find this site an amazing resource and was complimented by the bariatric nurse when I reeled off a load of questions the other day - she was especially impressed when I asked if I would be sent home with Clexane injections and said I had obviously done my homework!!

Tatiana

I can totally agree with this great thread. I am in hospital as we speak had my surgery yesterday (bypass) wed 24aug. with the support of you all no matter what stages of your journeys it's been lovely having u there. Thanks 2 u all I wish all pre opers good luck am here if u need me and those post oppers well lost without ur support and encouragement thanks 2 u all luv hugs Kaz x x x x x

mazbrad said:
Im sat here days away from op and you know what i think this site is more helpful than the info from hospital. I have read the ins and outs, the good and bad points, the marvellous weight losses, the new lifes wls has given you all. It doesnt cost me nothing and most off all i feel like i know you all.what a wonderful this site is . thankyou to all who share their thoughts and lifes on here, without it there would have been a huge lonely journey

Good luck sweet on your surgery sorry didn't say it earlier thinking of u luv hugs Kaz x x let me know how u get on

Good luck Marie! I'll be thinking of you and looking forward to hearing how it all goes. xxx :)

Back