• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im so happy

mazbrad

just got back from srh, wanted to share my news with the people who have been excellent support and helpful, doctor has put me on waitng list for bypass, woooooooo hooooooooo i cud skip a mile lol. at last i see the future of been slim and not the fat marie i am at minute,so THANKYOU TO YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME GET THIS FAR WITHOUT THIS SITE AND ALL YOUR HELP I WOULDNT BE WHERE I AM TODAY

thYippee-51.gif

thats great Maz. which surgeon did you see ? im sooo pleased for you, are you coming to our support group next week ? xxx

thank you all. i am so happy , liz i am going to book a leu day for next thursday , never take day off so i deffo will now, would be nice to meet you all, i praised you all today to balupari. he said he would relay the feedback as it was nice for positivity, so keep up hard work with out people like we have on here thee would be a lot of nervous lonely people.xxxxxxxx god im so happy bouncing off walls with excitement. funny thing was lol i was told to lose 5kg duh me got wieght wrong lost toal of 15kg ha ha so another bonus

Great News, I'm chuffed to bits for you, Karen x

From one Marie to another, so happy for you.You will be floating on air,unable to sleep,grinning all day!Enjoy the ride as others have said.Its our time and the future looks FABULOUS!!!Maz x

Fantastic Angel... you know where we are... the kettle is always on and someone is around for you.

Well done precious... it's going to change your life for the better!

Love and hugs xxx

well done girl
all the best with your journey so its for real now

Fantastic news! I'm so very happy for you! Once you get on that list you can breathe a huge sigh of relief and just wait....and the waiting seems to go by so fast, and then suddenly it's your turn!
Congratulations, Grace xxxx

Great news xx

Woo-hoo !!! Great news indeed :) x

:happy096: Get in Marie i knew you would do it !!
do you have to have a endoscopy a some point ?
and well done for loosing 15kilo !

thankyou all, you make it so so nice, got butterflys with all the attention lol. how sad am i? feel like i have people on my side understanding how hard living like this is, so so so grateful. was told to chase endoscopy appointment up in 10 days usually abut 6 weeks nurse wasnt so sure? but hey time is not a problem now i did the hard bit.so its just a matter of time, and i cant wait, can see the old marie returning , been long time since she looked back at me in mirror , ohhhhhhhhhh im so happy , thanks again xxxxx

Back