• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Would You Be Lost Without Minimins.......

vanilla-cupcake

.......I know I would.....

Its so lovely on here, no-one is patronising, everyone is in the same boat whether it be 3 stone or 20 stone we have to loose, we all need the support even if we get it at home its just nice to speak to someone who is going through the same as you and knows exactly what lifes ups and downs are!!

I guess I just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone on here, I only joined a few weeks ago and feel like I have been on here for ages, people miss you when you havn't been on for a while and just make you feel so welcome

Big hugs and kisses
Kate :thankyou:

Hi Kate I agree with you. I haven't had much support with my provider as regards aftercare and really would have struggled if I didn't have Mini's.

Well done Mini whoever you may be??

Could any moderators tell us who is the founder of Mini mims and why is it called that? thanks xx

Hi Kate, I don't know what I would have done without Minis - I pop on here every day just to see what everyone's up to. Marion xx

Totally agree, I would be lost without the support you all give, don't really have anyone to chat to about the op/diet etc so it is good to be in contact with those who know the real facts, thanks Pauline

I'm so grateful of all the advise i can find on here from thinking about surgery,pre diet,post surgery and beyond.
My brother had his bypass surgery 2 years ago and couldn't get any advise or some one to talk to and now i pass on all the advise to him
so i too would like to say a big thank you and hugs all round
:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:
:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

i would too,although i think im getting addicted lol. xxx

Hi Kate I agree with you. I haven't had much support with my provider as regards aftercare and really would have struggled if I didn't have Mini's.

Well done Mini whoever you may be??

Could any moderators tell us who is the founder of Mini mims and why is it called that? thanks xx

Thats something I was thinking aswell baby jayne, would love to know.................does anyone or is it a mystery!!!!!

I'd be lost without it too:DHave tried a few other wls sites, and they're nowhere near as friendly and informative:D:D
I've also made some fab friends on here too:D:D

Finding Minimins has been the single most important discovery I have made on the Internet.

I have had so much help, support and advice from people who truly understand.

I often come on Mini's when I feel head hunger as it takes my mind off things and allows me to feel inspired as well as impart the modest amount of knowledge I have aquired in the last few months.

Hurrah and thankyou to everyone here ! :)

Here:

You are not alone!

You find facts
You find support
You find friends
You find compassion
You find empathy
You find debate
You find opinions
You find inspiration

anyone care to carry on the list...lol

I don't know where I'd be!

{hugs}

Minimins was founded by Mini who still posts here and has had her own weight issues, although I think she has successfully lost her weight now.

Her son Pierce does most of the technical stuff on the site now I believe, although Mini is still Admin and Moderator.

There was a post way back about how the site was set up... Ive been searching for it but cant find it. Maybe Mini or DQ or Pierce will see this thread and enlighten us.

I too would be lost with out mini's. There is so much compassion from the mini peeps that it does feel like our own little family. Always some-one there to give wise words of wisdom. Always a shoulder to cry on and so many friendships have been founded by this forum. Thankyou mini and pierce for keeping us all under control when things get heated and for letting us join this ever growing family.

agreed this is a invaluble site not just for us wls peeps but for anyone trying to loose weight for any method as they all have there own section. " A BIG THANKYOU TO MINI & PIERCE" cheers guys xxx

I would have simply given up without the people here on Minimins! To everyone, thank you ever so much for helping me fight for my life.

i think the site and the people are just the best. i feel like ive been here forever and have some friends which ive never really had. xxxxx

What would we do without it?

I said in a previous thread that i don't know what i would do without you all. You have been so supportive and i too have only been a member for a few weeks although i had popped in to be nosey a few times over the last couple of months.

This is the most supportive and friendly site i have ever visited and i only hope i can be of help/support over the next months to you all too.

This is the only forum I have ever been on and I think it is brilliant. Its great to know we are all going or have gone through the same things. We are here to share each others joy and to cheer each other up when times are difficult. Thanks to everyone on minis you are all so supportive.

Back