• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This site

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Can I say that I would not of got this far or coped without this site, it is the best thing I have done to join, I have met some fantasic friends, even if I have never met you I class you all as that, true insirational stories, support and kindness, this site has been a life saver.

Thank you for all being there xxxxxx

I understand exactly where you are both coming from. I have never added to a forum before, but its lovely to be able to say what you want without feeling a failure. There are no strangers on this forum ... just friends we have yet to meet!!!

:p

Just a thought ... we don't lose our "niceness" with our fat, do we?? :giggle:

I understand exactly where you are both coming from. I have never added to a forum before, but its lovely to be able to say what you want without feeling a failure. There are no strangers on this forum ... just friends we have yet to meet!!!

:p

Just a thought ... we don't lose our "niceness" with our fat, do we??

Oh ... changing the subject completely ...

When I spoke to my hubby on the phone this evening I told him that our 6 month old vizsla was growing as he was pushing me out of my office chair (he sits behind me while I work) ... he reckoned the pup and I needed a settee ... I just said I needed my bypass then it doesn't matter if Cayzer gets much bigger!!! Oh, I do hope it arrives before he gets too big!!! :doggy:

Don't think we do, sweetie .. there's lots of really nice post op'ers who have reached their goal but are still lovely ... it's our life experience that does it & you can't lose them xxx mwah xxx :)

I am in total agreement and i will need all the help i can get over the next 2 weeks. I am starting my pre-op tomorrow. Feel so scared but know i am so lucky to even have this opportunity so i will try not to moan to much. But i know i will be able to sound off and get my Ass kicked when needed x

And me as nervous wreck for monday but you guys help so much, we be here for you magsy. xxxx

I have to agree with the OP....This is a great site and will help me enormously when i'm on my way if i should ever secure funding.

Best of luck BEX for Monday.

Take Care

Andy xx

I too absolutely love this forum. It is one of the friendliest places on the internet. I have had a wealth of help and support and I hope to be able to help others in return. I think I am getting quite addicted to this place :D

Good luck Becky, you will be fine but will be thinking about you on Monday and wishing you all the very best (((((hugs)))))

I totally agree I have only just started posting but have been reading everyones great advice since 2009. And found this site invaluable. Wether you post are not this site is a must and would never have learned nothing about wlsurgery without all ov you, so thank you everyone and wlsurgery x

Back