• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

High Five For Minimins

My only regret is I never found it sooner. very new comparitively on here and your knowledge is amazing. So thanks everyone.
xx

Karlos and everyone who has posted on this thread......:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

So wonderful to read all your comments and compliments about the site. Truly it is and makes all the hours of voluntary moderating that we do so very worthwhile. :D

Continued positive vibes and best wishes to everyone on their journeys :D:D:D

Isis xx :)

Hear! Hear! Karlos what a lovely gesture.

i agree with you all this site has been such an enormus help answering all my stupid and serious questions i have laughed till i have cried and actually cried and ended up laughing on here. God bless minis and carry on doing what you do and a big high 5 to all the people on here xxx :D :grouphugg::thankyou::happy036:

Great thread Karlos

I know it's part of my daily fix now....My journey thus far has been very long and there have been times over the past 3 years that I have been completely at sea with the whole situation. If it wasn't for this site and the information I have received here I think I would have given up by now. But instead, here I am, day one of pre op diet under my belt.

So yes a GREAT BIG THANKYOU to all those involved in the running of the site......Keep up the good work :)

Xx

Back