• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

High Five For Minimins

Karlos

I was talking to my other half last night about all matters regarding WLS, and she asked how I thought I would have coped without the fantastic support and advice that forums such as Minimins have given me

To be honest I'm not sure I would have coped half as well as I have without this place and the fabulous members here.

I've made some new friends that I hope will remain so for ever, and I have met some of the nicest people you could want to meet, who all share a common interest. How fantastic is that

So at the risk of sounding a little cheesy

I'd like to give a big high five to Minimins for being here, and you lot for making it the place it is

I've only just joined (second time around) and I've never known a forum that is so busy! It's lovely knowing that there is always someone else out there. By the way, great weight loss, well done.

I totally agree Karlos.

The information and support from this site is priceless. There is so much information on here that you're never told by the hospital or medial staff. Also the support is second to non.

A big high five for mini's :D:D:D

Agree with all that has been said, I'm only at the beginning of my journey but already this site has proved invaluable, thank you!! :D

Cuppacocoa xx

mini's is a great place to be a part of ! great thread karlos xxx

I could not agree more too. I am right in the middle of my journey and felt quite alone undertaking this process until I found this wonderful site. The hospital I am under recommended that I look at the BOSPA site which I found informative but Minimins give far better support.

:clap::bananalove:yay for minis xxx

I've been really gratefull to Mini's and the lovely people on it throughout my WL journey.

Gets a huge thumbs up from me!!

xx

The people here have been my lifeline and the path to my new life.

Aww Karlos I am with you mate! I have really relied on my minimins family through out my wls journey. And this forum has grown so in the year that I have belonged, we must have 5-10x the people here than when I joined in Sept 2008! It is a wonderful place full of people in all stages of the wls journey with each having their own unique take on the experience.

Wonderful I say!

Nic:D:D:D

Yay totally agree Karlos, wouldn't have managed without the support and knowledge of the experienced banders to answer my daft questions!!!

your so right karlos
this place is simply the best for all things weight loss, surgery wise, and a fantastic bunch of peeps to boot

Yes its a great site, great place to listen and learn,share and laugh as well as feel extremeley sad when people share from the heart.Its good to hear all sides and the real journey that we all make.

I wish i had more time to be on, but thats life,well done Karlos for this and all others high 5 to you all.Mia

Ahh its funny - I was thinking about this today - I would have not known half the stuff I now know, and I would have felt far more alone than I do on my journey1 Minis is fantastic :D

I'll second your motion Karlos! I have found minimins absolutely wonderful, informative and supportive and a whole new world of friends who understand from the heart xx

Back