• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This time next week getting worried

blondelozzie

Well this time next week I will be a bandit!

Getting really worried cos I am with THG and they are getting a really bad slating on Facebook :(

What have I let myself in for?

After the sad week I have had its just about topped it looking at that tonight.

Please people reassure me, I'm so scared now that I have wasted my darling uncles money going with them :(

Sweetheart they are all regulated so don't worry to much. Have you already paid?

Yes all paid, and now I'm worried I done right thing going with them! Can't get money back now so gonna have to go ahead, was so looking forward to it and am scared now!

As if I ain't cried enough this week losing my uncle, this has set me off again

Check you dm

I'm going on tuesday with THG and have heard really good reports as well x its the same with everything good and bad x

Good luck for Tuesday wobbly71 let me know how it goes please, good and bad!

Last edited:
This time in 2 weeks I bet you'll be wondering what you were so worried about!

Will do x x have to say I've never had trouble contactin them for info. Received my follow up appointnents last week for 1st band fill and dietician phone consultation 4 weeks after op. Then called yesterday from hospital with pick up time and info for admission.

Great up to now x

Hope all goes well agree that this time mext week u will be glad u had it done and will.wonder why u worried so much. Keep us posted. R u on liver shrink diet do u Have to do it with a.bamd? Good luck hune

Hiya - I was banded at THG on 3 August. The care was second to none on the day of my operation, all anxieties managed very well by the surgical and nursing teams. Post op care is good too - all my appointments through in timely fashion and I have called them twice about shoulder pain due to trapped wind. Sally arranged telephone interview with the nurse Sandra and we talked about an action plan to alleviate the problem and pleased to say 48 hours later things are 90% improved. There is a difference between private healthcare and NHS care, insofar as it is a business at the end of the day ....... But provided you know what to expect and are happy to ensure you receive it you will be fine. There is a certain amount of taking responsibility for ourselves post operation - as it is a procedure not an illness we are managing and our providers view it this way too. I had to remind myself of this when I felt a bit low. All in all a really positive experience and I would not change anything about it. Hope that helps. Tracey xxx

Wobbly71 said:
Will do x x have to say I've never had trouble contactin them for info. Received my follow up appointnents last week for 1st band fill and dietician phone consultation 4 weeks after op. Then called yesterday from hospital with pick up time and info for admission.

Great up to now x

Karens had her fill date too. Our email is down at the moment o I have no idea if it's been set or not!

Back