• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thought for the day

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
Do you ever think to yourself that you dont say enough nice things to the people that matter. You know how you feel inside so dont really think you need to say more. Well my thought for the day is for each of us to say something nice to somone that matters. Even if its just I love you.

sorry feeling a bit "you know", its that time of the month lol xx
Helen
x

I totally agree with you. To say "I love you" is short but to the point. These 3 little words can be the difference between a good/bad day. Myself and hubby and 3 kids never go out without saying it. We never go to bed without saying it and even my kids (21,19,17) never leave the house without telling me "Luv ya Mum" even in front of their friends ( these often tell me too lol). I have always brought my children up with the saying "If you have'nt got anything nice to say, don't say anything"

I think I must tell my children :family2: about 50 times a day how much I love them and that they are absolutely beautiful

I also txt my hubby ' I :heartpump: you ' maybe every other day day and maybe some days to really show him what I think of him :love: i'll send him a naughty little txt so that he cant wait to get home to me!!! :bananalove:

I have never been luvy duvy with my parents and wouldn't dream of starting now, they aren't that sort of people, daddy shows his love by buying us things and spoiling my children thats just his way always has been and if I were to tell him I love him he'd think I was after something, mummy would be the same!!

Hi Kate, my parents always told us they loved us so I guess its just a natural thing for me to say to my kids. My hubby's parents were so different and even though they bought him what ever he needed they were never ones to say "love ya son". He found my family so much more loving and found it hard at 1st to show his feelings. Now he only has to walk past me in the kitchen and he tells me. He has become more like my side of the family and is not afraid to say or show what he's feeling.

I think I must tell my children :family2: about 50 times a day how much I love them and that they are absolutely beautiful

I also txt my hubby ' I :heartpump: you ' maybe every other day day and maybe some days to really show him what I think of him :love: i'll send him a naughty little txt so that he cant wait to get home to me!!! :bananalove:

I have never been luvy duvy with my parents and wouldn't dream of starting now, they aren't that sort of people, daddy shows his love by buying us things and spoiling my children thats just his way always has been and if I were to tell him I love him he'd think I was after something, mummy would be the same!!

Kate...you minx ;)

I know what you mean about the Parent thing though, I don't really remember tham saying 'I love you' to us when we were kids but they do it all the time now with my Sister who lives in London, and on occasions when they've tried it with me, well I just find it hard to say back...it sticks in my throat :sigh:

as for my Hubby...he's up and out to work well before me and the rules are he's not allowed to leave for work without coming back into the bedroom and kissing me...I don't care that it wakes me up...he knows that I'll give him hell when he gets home if he doesn't :D

I'm totally in love :heartpump:

My hubby gives me a kiss on my forehead every morning before he goes to work when I'm half asleep :) It's soo cute

Oh, and I tell my mum I love her every day :)

Back