• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The 'Say something nice' thread

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for making this forum so enjoyable and informative, especially for us pre oppers.. Big up WLSurgery.com xxJ

What a lovely post. Its so nice to be able to thank people who have really helped you in some way. I really think this place is precious to all of us. To be able to come hjere and get the advice and support you need, just when you need it is invaluable! A massive thanks to all of you, alone we are weak, together we are strong and we all need that strength on this really hard journey. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I think you're all fantastic. Each and everyone of you take time to help each other. Nothing is ever too much trouble when making some one feel much better. Neen you are such a kind and wonderful lady and Justliz has been a great support to all us banders. It does'nt matter whether bypass or banders need help everyone gives support to all who need it. THANKYOU!!!!!!

Back