• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

first post opp appointment

rambo

leicester tigers
:)hi folks
today i was due have my first post opp appointment at heartlands hospital,
well due to this inclement weather and the roads being so bloody dicey i rang the bariatric nurse to rearrange this appointment well she was busy at the time but rang me back 30mins later and conducted the appointment over the phone she was very pleased with my weight loss and very happy with my progress she asked lots of questions and was very thorough i have lost 104lbs that equates to 33% of my body weight which she claims is excellent in the 13 weeks since the start of my pre opp diet and my opp on the 28th Oct so all is well so far I'm to be sent another appointment for my next post opp in early march hopefully the bloody crap weather will be on the way out by then lol,
so all is well and i,m so very happy with my sleeve ,
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE & ALL
& A GREAT NEW YEAR FOR ALL, ESPECIALLY ALL THOSE WAITING FOR YOUR OPP :Christmas02r:
ITS SO WORTH THE WAIT :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

well done you done amazing x

Well done Steve! You're doing great :)
Merry Christmas to you too!

Brill news have a very merry Christmas as I'm sure u will steve well done u xx

Well done! Gotta love the sleeve! x

An amazing weightloss Steve, very well done and sending love and hugs... have a very Happy Christmas and all good wishes for 2011 xxx

Flipping fantastic Steve, in the century club already! Wow!

Back