• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

6 WEEK PRE OPP DIET

rambo

leicester tigers
well folks I'm 2 weeks into my 6 week pre opp diet well I'm Doing 7 weeks so i can loose as much as possible before my opp on the The 28th Oct at heartlands hospital, alls going well and not as bad as i thought it would be in fact since starting it i feel so much better in myself less tired more energy so all in all its going really well,i,m having 2 slim fast 1 for breakfast 1 for lunch, apple in between and a skinless chicken breast with fresh veg for dinner as I'm diabetic + i can have bovril drinks and tea/coffe but no sugar in them, its going great without any problems
bring on my opp

well done you!!! keep up the fab work :)

Good for you! Don't forget, if you ever get frustrated and need to rant, come on here! We've been there and know what it's like. Good luck hun x

aww ur doin great by the sound of things i bet uv lost lots already all the best and keep us updated on ur surgery and progress good luck take care xxx

Well done. great to know you're feeling more enrgetic and not having problems...i think you're brilliant doing 7 weeks :)

Good luck with the rest of the pre op diet - sounds like you have made a fantastic start! x

Good luck! Sounds like you've got the right thinking, i started at about 6 weeks cutting things out and the hospital staff were really impressed.
Wishing you all the best :) xxxxx

Well done! it sounds like you've really got your head around it; which is more than half the battle I reckon. I bet you loose a whole load of weight pre-op too. Result eh?! If it gets tough though, do come have a moan. hugs xxxxx
(men need hugs too!)

Back