• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Three years today

Tinkerbellx

Not been on her for a month or so.... Things have slipped a tad ... Today I have had a long hard think about my life and what it means and whom I want in it.

Bad food choices and just a little bit if stress thrown in the mix .... Can't stop eating ... 2 moz is a new and I think being the anniversary of my bypass it will give me the kick and reminders I need.

Good luck getting bk on track x

It's a tough journey with lots of ups and downs, and they continue, 3 days or 3 years after surgery!

You have come such a long way, look at what you have achieved, this is minor in comparison, you can do it!

xx

Hey Tink,

Congrats on your surgiversary and good luck with getting back on track.

Not been on her for a month or so.... Things have slipped a tad ... Today I have had a long hard think about my life and what it means and whom I want in it.

Bad food choices and just a little bit if stress thrown in the mix .... Can't stop eating ... 2 moz is a new and I think being the anniversary of my bypass it will give me the kick and reminders I need.

Congratulations on the surgiversary and recognising that you need to get back on track. As is so often said but so often forgotten WLS is not a cure merely something that if used correctly can give those who take it seriously; a chance of a normal life where weight is concerned.

It's why us old timers bang on about making the most of the honeymoon period and using this time to make the changes to your lifestyle that will be needed once you hit year two and beyond. It's why I cringe when I read 100lbs one forever from someone six months out, or when I see people asking about booze and takeaways less than three months out

Well done honey on recognising you need to change a few things, and the very best of luck doing it. Make sure you stick around this time as that way the people here can help you through

Thank you to everyone for there support.... Today has been hard still not brilliant but on the other hand a lot better than the day before .... Every day is step in the right direction little steps go a long way xxx

keep going hun, you've done fantastically and deserve this new life you have created x

good luck today with...... Positive food choices, u can do it x

Back