• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bad habits

teen

post op loser
the dreaded bad habits are returning and I feel like I am letting myself down:sigh:. Bought a new note pad and as from tomorrow Im gonna right everything down that passes my lips. I need to give myself a good kick up the arse and get my head into gear, but its so bloody hard. I might start going the gym again even though I hate it and begrudge taking out a 12 month contract. My start of just swimming at the local pool and find out when its adults/woman only

I feel your pain Tina. It's so very easy to lapse if you're not motivated. It's a shame you can't find a 'partner' to do things with. You don't have to join a gym to have a good time. The summer is here and the longer days mean lots more can be done!

just phoned the local pool and for 1 aquarobics and one ladies only swim with a locker is £8.50 so much cheaper to join the gym and use there swimming pool at least they have steam rooms and those sort of things.
I go for long walks with hubby but swimming and gyms are his worst nightmare lol. Working rest of this week so next week gonna re join and just go for it

Mixy, I dont know how long it is since you went swimming, but trust me there arent many hasselhoff bodies there lol. Confidence is all you need as Im sure you look better than most of the men there. x

I bet they arent half as bad as you think they are, but its important that you feel comfortable. You work so hard Im sure you will be how you want to be soon x

Can you not put a t-shirt on in the pool Mixie?

Well done on getting back on track Teen xx

Is there a tea shirt big enough to cover my legs lol:) I would love to go swimming again.

Sharon xx

Me too Sharon, even after surgery I cant see it though as then it will be loose skin stopping me. We are never happy are we lol x

Well done Tina, for getting back on track!

Mixman, I say you can't beat good Moobs, very best of luck with getting back to swimming.

Bunny x

good luck tina i just recently started swimming again, im sure you will be fine x

just take one day at a time ok i'll be ok xxxxxx

Hey guys
Sod what everyone thinks
Dont forget the old saying
"I can and have lost weight you will always be ugly"
It's a great reply to any one who says anything.
As soon as my Scars heal I will be in the pool, I don't care what any one says.
Go for it!

Back