• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bad habits

Go for it Mixxy 1st time is the worst once you do it you will wonder what all the fuss was about

Well just been to Greens Gym and my new membership starts on Monday, so hopefully the weight loss will start again

swimming to start of with managed to get 2 one hour private sessions so will see how they go I Hate gyms with a passion and I dont get any enjoyment out of them. They do alsorts of classes so might try out a step class. I like swimming so will prob do that followed by aqua erobics. Gonna start writing down what I eat and hope that helps aswell

Thanx all xx

Well went swimming Monday did 30 lenghts (750m) then did a 45 mins aqua aerobics class. Tuesday did another 30 lenghts and 30mins in a infra red sauna. Nothing today had to work. Tomorrow 30mins sauna 30 lenghts of the pool then 45 mins Aqua aerobics and friday booked in with a gym instructor. See if I can keep it up, not gonna weigh myself till Monday see if its all paid off :eek:)

Well done Teen. Wish I could swim!

Have found the perfect swimming cossie if I ever decide to venture into a pool

Modestkini - Modest Swimwear

xx

well as big as i am i dont give a rats arse how i look if i want to go swimming i go, if i want to wear shorts and t-shirts in the summer i do,if people dont like what they see they can f**K off and turn around . i have never worried about what i want to wear esp in the summer . i have never had anyone say anything to me yet, and even if they did id just laugh at them and tell what i think ... so minxy if u want to go swimming just go mate . what people think is there problem, you need to tell yourself just how bloody fantastic you have done, and so what is u have moobs, so do a lot of other men and im sure there are a lot of guys with bigger ones so jump in and have fun .... and be proud......

Back