• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ticker help please!

paulineiw

Six Month Post Op
Not very good with the old computer, I have managed to set up a ticker on ticker factory, how do I get it onto my profile?

I am due to have my bypass on June 6th at the Spire in Southampton....went to the doc today as I have bad hayfever, conjested tubes etc, put me on antibiotics and says he is doubtful that they will operate in 10 days, half way through and struggling a bit with the liver reduction diet, don't want to give up on it but the thought of doing it for longer than the 2 weeks is a bit scary! I must say that as a diabetic I am finding I get quite shaky on it but the weight is slowly coming off so I will stick with it for now!! Fingers crossed the antibiotics work quickly, I just want the op over and done with and start my new life asap!:confused:

:welcome2: Hi Paulineiw, welcome to minis
Good luck for your op next week. I am sure your anti-biotics will do the trick!
As for the ticker thing, i got my hubby to do mine (cheat i know) but someone will be along in a minute to tell you how to do it. Cant wait to hear how your Weight loss journey goes!! xxx

Back