• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tiny triumph LOL!

Ruthiep

I have just hit the 10s...by a whole FOUR OUNCES! LOL!!

10st 13 and 3/4lbs this morning ! Whoo hooo! :)

Now to work hard to move away from the next stone up! I bought this dress at River Island, having chased it all over the country by its product code. I saw it in my local store (Brent Cross) in a size 8...I reckoned a 14 would do because it comes up extremely small. Eventually I tracked it down to the Nags Head branch which is almost as tiny as the dress. It's very tight, but I can close the zip and it looks cute, even if I can't actually breathe! I decided not to get the 16 (not that they had one for me to try; it would have meant another whole search) but to slim into the 14. (these are all UK sizes obviously, but I have fitted nicely into most 12s and even a 10, so this 14 is VERY small.)

So I want to lose a few more pounds so it fits nicely.

Well done!!! Lovely achievement!!!

oh well done Ruthie :) when you're comfortably in that dress, we want a pic :) xxx

I will definitely post one when it fits nicely! It's such a cute dress, maybe some of you saw it there. Black, with a mesh panel round the whole middle section, front and back, surrounded by white daisies. They have it in cream too but you can't see the daisies on a cream dress, and anyway I wanted the black.

Strangely I haven't seen it lol

I bet you will look lovely in it Ruthie :D

Strangely I haven't seen it lol

Me neither. I never visit these strange alien places like River Island and Wallis where allegedly "normal" sized people buy clothes .... I know not of what you speak !!! :8855:

Will have to see photos from Ruthie !!! :D :D :D

:eek: Sorry...I'm only recently a "born again" shopper in so-called "normal" stores myself! :eek:

Sharonimo said:
Me neither. I never visit these strange alien places like River Island and Wallis where allegedly "normal" sized people buy clothes .... I know not of what you speak !!! :8855:

Will have to see photos from Ruthie !!! :D :D :D

Lol!!!!

We are just kidding. But honest lol. I am scared to go in the shops my mom can go in. Don't want them thinking I am trying to look for anything. I usually make up an excuse to stay outside

You have done very well Ruthie :D

ohh i know which one, lovely. xxx

Last edited:
lyndajoan said:
is this it ruithie its lovely really nice. xxx

That looks so classic. Like something Audrey Hepburn would have worn :) x

617204_main
is this it ruithie its lovely really nice. xxx

Actually, (I just got mine out of the cupboard to check..) it's not exactly like that. Firstly in front, there are only two semi circular cut outs at waist level with mesh, surrounded with the white daisies ..not all the way across the front. The mesh and daisies continue all across the back of the dress but not all across the front.

Secondly each daisy has a pearl in the middle; hard to see if the cream dress has this or not. Otherwise, besides being in black, it's very similar but not identical. I think I like it better that the front doesn't have the mesh panel all the way across; the two cut-outs at each side of the waist make it much more slimming.

Last edited:
well done ruthie and the dress looks lovely bet you look fabulous in it:)

Back