• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tired, Cold and Shakey?

Hi guys!

I'm five weeks post op today and generally all going really well - lost 2 stone so far!:D

The last few days though I have been soooooo tired, freezing cold and a bit shakey, does this mean that I need more protein?

Could you possibly be eating something that's giving a mild case of dumping syndrome? Feeling tired and shakey are two of the symtoms I get when I go through it. Or you could be a little dehydrated, make sure you're drinking plenty of fluids.

Feeling cold is normal though, I've been freezing ever since my op and I used to be the one who always had the doors, windows open and the fan on in the middle of winter at work! lol

If you're worried about feeling tired and shakey, or it gets worse, maybe call your team to see if it could be a vitamin deficiency or something else. Other than that, I can't really help. sorry xx

You poor love... are you able to check this out medically... it's hard to speculate... since viruses and the shock to your system are possibilities post surgery... you have had an amazing weight loss! Do hope you feel better today, but please check this out with your medical advisor.... love and hugs xxx

i would get checked out medically to hunni your body is still prob in a lil shock from the surgery hope all goes well! and your feeling yourself soon xx

could be low sugars too, are you eating/drinking enough?? more protein will not hurt, keep the carbs low, and as always said on here, sip, sip, sip!!

Hope you feel better soon. It sounds a little like when your sugars are low but you should check with your team if possible X

Back