• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've done it........yerrr

bodybeautiful

Hiya all, i just wanted to say i have done it.....I had my bypass on Sunday 26th Oct at spire in manchester.. with Pro B Ammorri....He is fantastic....I thought the pain was going to be really bad....I am so shocked you wouldnt believe...I havent had one bit of pain....It feels like something has been done but no pain...The only pain i do have is when i have to inject myself is a morning, but that only lasts 7 days...I do feel very tired though..i am finding the liquids not to bad....but everytime i put the tele on there is a mc donalds, pizza hut, kfc advert is doing my head in.....but it's the price you have to pay to be thin...lol..
Thanks to all you guys for the support and advice over the last few weeks....and i will keep ya posted.....any question about manchester spire Please ask....xx

take care all xx :D

congratulations on your op, good luck with your journey !

liz xx

Welcome to the losing side :) Looking forward to hearing more about your journey x

Glad everything went well. I am just off for my pre op with the hope that i will have my op on thursday. I too am having the wonderful Mr Ammorri but am having it done at salford royal (hope hospital)

Hi,

Congratulations on your bypass. Amazing you dont have much pain, must be a relief for you. I was really tired for about 4/5 weeks after the op, its pretty normal. Just get your fluids in and you'll be fine. Good luck with your journey, I look forward to hearing more.

Take care,

Kel xx

Congrats on your bypass and wishing you a speedy recovery (you sound like you are doing great post op anyway). Do keep us posted on life on the losing side.
xxx

Back