• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

to treat or not to treat...

This is where I think I'm odd. I can get it preop amounts of bread and biscuits. Whereas everything else is a reasonable post op portion size.

This is where I think I'm odd. I can get it preop amounts of bread and biscuits. Whereas everything else is a reasonable post op portion size.

I'm the same but with crisps. I only eat one packet but I have got to stop myself as my tummy would let in a few packs I'm pretty sure. I had two packs once and didn't get full up, I had to wait 30 mins and have a cup of milk to stop me reaching for another.

I'm finding that because I go for the healthier versions of crisps it feels like I haven't had my fix and I'm left still craving the full of flavour,salt etc of real crisps.

Its not even that for me sadly. Just some things can beat my bypass. So for me those things are just no longer allowed.

You mean you'll just keep going against restriction? how do you find the willpower to resist them? I need some from you :D

No I find my restriction actually doesn't kick in for these things. Where my restriction does I am fine. As for willpower... It's a case of eliminating the question. I don't buy bread for me and don't miss it. Biscuits aren't allowed in the house as much as possible. However I have all sorts of healthy options available that are easy to grab.

Back