• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Today I have the willies!!

archiesmum

I'm feeling a bit nervous about my op on Monday. I'm also excited. Day 9 of the milk diet and I think that it has caused "bovine brain syndrome". My memory is rubbish and I feel a bit tired. However I do keep in mind (whats left of it)my long term goal and try not to dwell on the fact that I have the willies today..................

I'm feeling a bit nervous about my op on Monday. I'm also excited. Day 9 of the milk diet and I think that it has caused "bovine brain syndrome". My memory is rubbish and I feel a bit tired. However I do keep in mind (whats left of it)my long term goal and try not to dwell on the fact that I have the willies today..................

You are doing so well. You have done more than half of it and will do the rest withough a problem. Keep going. This time next year you will be enjoying the summer weather in small cooling clothes. By Christmas you will be enjoying the party season without feeling self conscious!! Hold those thoughts. It's worth it. You will be able to move more easily - 2 stone down and I can now bend over the do up my shoes and still breathe!! You will feel so much more able to do so amny more things!! Take care. x x x

Hi it is perfectly normal to feel nervous but just think it will so be worth it. By Christmas you could be wearing lovely clothes for the party season. That is something to look forward too. Good luck.

Good luck for your surgery.

I was petrified until the actual day but strangely calm then, glad it was here and focusing on the future.

Hoping everything goes well

M

Hi there

Oh i remember last weekend so well, i was on the milk diet, no smoking and anxiously waiting for my op on the monday, i know exactly how you feel !!!! But you will be fine trust me!!!

I cant believe that now after all I felt last weekend I am here post bypass, a pound short of a stone lighter and been tidying up, its no where ner as bad as you think it will be a couple of days you are sore and in some pain then it gets alot easier.

You have done fantastic so far, I didnt on the milk diet I only managed about 8 full days in total where i didnt cheat, i found it really hard, not long to go now hon, keep it up keep yourself busy and next week you will be joining me and lots of others .

Good luck hon
Will be thinking about you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Goodluck and don't worry you will be fine. xxx

Good luck hun on monday, and I'm totally with ya on the pre op nerves trip:eek::eek:
Helen i'm so glad to see you're doing well too:D:D

Good luck for Monday hun and well done to you for doing so well on the pre op diet xx

hiya am, im on day 8 of milk an i think my brain turned to milkshake an im so hungry have my op wed so good luck to you for monday and i wont be far behind all the best love debbie xxxxx

your doing well so far, as the others have stated before me its only natural to feel nervous beforehand and this two wil pass. keep focused by doing things to distract you from it, the time will pass and in a weeks time you will be wondering what you were so concerned about

Hi Archiesmum just wanted to say a massive good luck for monday - Im having mine next sunday and feel up and down as well. From what others say this is normal so I hope you dont feel this way for long! Take care and I look forward to hearing all about it on the other side.:)

Thank you one and all for your good wishes. I still have the willies today but not quite as bad. Maybe that's because I have a pile of ironing like Mount Everest to do! How can two people generate so much ironing? Just thinking "what shall I have for lunch today?" Oh I know a glass of lovely milk!! Quite clearly my brain has gone bovine..............Moooo

Back