• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays the big day!

Ali_RFD

Well Im finally here, Ive done 15 days off a LSD diet, had to tweak it with dietician as I struggled with the soup i was on at first. Now my appointment is a mere few hours away. Booked in for 2pm today, heading to the hospital for 12pm.

Excited and a little scared, more of the unknown than being worried about anything going wrong. Never had a general anaesthetic before which is freaking me out the most, haha.

I managed to lose just over a stone on the LSD diet so fingers crossed the weight loss will continue quite well after the sleeve op!

Anyway i better go before i start rambling...

Alison x

Best of luck Alison. Here's to a smooth recovery.

All the very best! If you can do try and take a final pre op photo just in case you decide to document your changing shape I didnt and I sometimes wish I did
see you on the other side x

The very best of luck for your surgery! Let us know how you get on :)

Wishing you all the best!!

Can't wait to hear how it all goes xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi guys, thanks for all the well wishes. The op took 3 to 4 hours, all went really well, no problems at all. Was on my feet very briefly about 90 mins after I came round. Was sick when I first woke up but been fine since. Had some morphine but feeling pretty good considering what my body has just been through ? still a little woozy though, but I'm sure that will pass! X

Hi guys, thanks for all the well wishes. The op took 3 to 4 hours, all went really well, no problems at all. Was on my feet very briefly about 90 mins after I came round. Was sick when I first woke up but been fine since. Had some morphine but feeling pretty good considering what my body has just been through ? still a little woozy though, but I'm sure that will pass! X

Welcome to the losers bench..

hello loser!
glad you have made it to the other side, get some rest and hope to hear from you very soon

Back