• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sweet Jeppers And The Dancing Lambs Of Calcutta!!

Fading Grace

Fading Away
O M G!!!!!! I'm a nervous wreck! I joined the forum yesterday thinking that I had a few months before my surgery. I originally thought my Op would be near to August, but about 1 hour ago the hospital called me saying that I'm going in on *Gulp* May 24TH 2012 :eek:
I feel so unprepared! I have so much to do before then, I'll probably lose 2 stone before hand just due to stress and freaking out! :8855:
I have to do my milk diet 2-3 weeks before surgery so I think this weekend will be my last date with food! lol Gosh.. I can't think straight ATM I feel excited, scared, nervous, numb oh boy, I'm rambling so I'ma shut up now!

woohoo great news Grace!!! good luck :) xxx

Good luck on the op I'm sure everything will b fantastic . when I worry I think how thin gonna b this time next year , whoop whoop xx

thats the best way to be short notice but you have time to prepare, by the time you thought you would be going in you will be a lot lighter so thats brill news xx

:wow: Yay, brilliant news Grace :talk017:

brill news well done:D

congrats better sooner then later xx

you'll be fine hun xxx

Yeah, I guess. But now I'm a bit confused because the letter they sent out to my GP on the 13th says I wouldn't be having surgery for 3 - 4 months, then the hospital call a week or so later telling me it will be within 6 weeks, so now I'm worried they have made a mistake :confused:
I don't want to contact them to ask about it in case they have (naughty I know) I just want this Op done A.S.A.P

I had a letter like that which I think was sent out straight after our appointment on the 13th so I'm sure its nothing to worry about

Back