• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got to be happy

IRJ

Well has the title says i have to be happy, i weighed myself this morning and ive lost exactly 13st and i go on holiday Sat and just before my op i wanted to be around 20st which i thought was a long shot but hey ho ime exactly 18st, i would have liked the scales to have said 17s but i cant complain, i will be running to get on the plane to sit comfortably in it without asking for the extension and putting the bloody tray down in front of me something thats not important to "normal" people but yet another tick off my list of fat problems sorted.
To all those people starting on this journey stick at it whatever happens its worth it, this is WITHOUT doubt the biggest and best decision i ever made because for the first time in 15yrs i can honestly say ime happy, i have a skin problem not major at the moment but it will be though that will be sorted in due course, i was asked on Sat what was the best day of my life and the answer was 16/11/09 the day of my op, i dont mean to sound cocky or arrogant as i know people are/have struggled but please please stick at it, follow the rules and be has happy as i am, sorry to go on and thanks for all the advice and help over the last yr and a half xx

well done and ejoy your holiday x

Thank you for this post it is really good to hear as a pre-opper. Congratulations on all you have achieved, have a great holiday.

Well done IRJ, you deserve every minutes pleasure your weight loss has given you... And i totally get the plane tray thing lol xx

i can relate to that fitting in the plane seatbelt, i used to dread that, hope you have a fab hol hun

Well done IRJ, thats a fab weight loss record! Have a great holiday and enjoy every minute of the new you :D x

Well done matey Have a really good holiday you have done soooooo well.
I am not quite there with the plan thing but looking forward to being able to travel in comfort.
Have a good hols
Bryan

Back