• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays the day!!!!

Tricia1953

Well here I go! Am due at the Chelsfield at 10 this morning. I am feeling very nervous at the moment and hoping it was tomorrow morning and all this was over. It is so helpful to read through the posts on here as there will always be someone who has gone through the very thing you are worried about. I just can't wait for the rest if my life to start from today as I have spent years as a slave to my weight and i hope that this is the solution I have been seeking. Size 16 here I come!!!

woohoo good luck Tricia :) xxx

Good luck, you will be in well trained hands x It will be over before you know it and then the real fun starts! I wish you a speedy recovery, I'm about 9 weeks out and all I can say to people is ' it's like it never happened'

Yay. Amazing. Good luck Hun.. All the best :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Aw good luck and enjoy the ride!!!

All the best hun

Best wishes for your op and speedy recovery.......

Now your new adventure begins..........size 16 in no time :):)

Wishing you all the best and a very speedy recovery . Good Luck x x

Best of luck hun hope you have a speedy recovery xx

Good luck Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

good luck tricia. wishing you a speedy and successful recovery my love. please keep posting your progress for us pre-oppers to read. lol xx

Good luck Tricia, it's the start of a new you

Hope all goes well

Kim x

Good luck xxx Be sure to let us know how u get on xxx. It will be one of the best things u have ever done!!!

Back