• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

toilet issues!!

Oh Jenny and Minoots had exctly same problem still tha same now n 9 months post, the dietician told me a few days after coming home to have fybogel and i got my doc to put on prescription, found eventually if i took it once a aday i was ok but the first 4 month had to have it morning n night, an dorange juice with bits in had that as well. Don,t use the fybogel or juice much at all now still av problems but is better, now av glass of prune juice everyday n prune yoghurts when i can, plenty fruit n veg and water, think bread bungs me upa bit dont tend to eat much now, and put a bit hibran on cereal just for bit xtra. I find that often my stools are hard and press against my vaginal wall which stops it coming down any further, it just cant get out then sometimes it has turned back on itself and started to go back up as i have tried to go, which means double thickness then i have in the past had to man handle it round so that it can come out, not nice either, but i seem to hav to lie back a bit to go for i to be able to get out, why i don,t know. Pleased others still have problems like this, some just have it at the start mine is every few days, my sympathy girls xx

Thanks very much for that reassurance: The fybogel has always worked so well for me, I am relieved I am still allowed to take it, post op. I was concerned that the swelling of it might be an issue. Especially as some other solutions are quite severe, and I have always found them to cause griping pain. I love this forum so much as it is really difficult to talk about these kind of thing. Especially as quite a lot of us have kept our ops quiet. xx

Back