• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Toilet issues - sorry lol

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hi all

I used to be good at going to the toilet for number 2, now went on monday and have not since, but then this pm felt ill and went and to start it okay but then goes to diorhea, sorry it too much info, anyone else like this x:cry:

hi bex as you know i have not had my op yet.
but i have read that your bowl movements do change drasticly after surgery because of the differance in our diets.
i would not worry to much only if it happens alot,
dont forget its proberbly left from you tummy upset last week.

i am not a medical person this is just my opinion, take care bex. xxx

i had the same problem, i hadnt been since last week nd wen i went yesterday i was bleeding (sorry) so i rang straight through to my doctors and he said its because i am not eatin as much as i used so i wont need 2 go as often but the bleeding was nothing to worry its normal but i have 2 keep a eye out nd if it happens again i need go in nd get checked out x

I used to go daily pre op but after my op found i was only going once a week. I changed my breakfast to branflakes with some soft dried apricotes chopped up and 120 mls of semi skimmed milk. I have to say it has resolved my problem

Last edited:
Thanks guys xx

You can taake a laxative if you need to, don't let yourself get constipated as it can really cause a lot of pain and discomfort. I am 9 weeks post op and still take my lactulose at least 3 times a week before bed to keep things moving.

Wendy x

Back