• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Too greedy now paying the price

Nanny Og

A kick up the bum is what I'm needing.

I knew I wasn't hungry and wasn't needing anything to eat but I still had some chicken casserole and guess what way it's going?

That's right, up the way. Serves me flaming well right.

How do you get out of the habit of being greedy and having eyes that are bigger than your belly?

Practice :) Its early days hun and our bad habits are not yet a distant memory. We will get there in the end, just need to keep trying.

The only upside to bringing food up it's not like being sick when you're ill it is just regurgitation.

i did that the other day, and threw up my egg :( lol xxx

I can not get out of the habit of eating at set times I am very rarely at the point where i'm hungry, think thats just as bad cos its like old times just different amounts. Have had terrible pains just before I came home from work didn't have my tea straight away, have been in the bath and had my tea now pain gone but feel tired was nodding in the bath i took 2 buscopan when I came home that sorts it out. xx

I can not get out of the habit of eating at set times I am very rarely at the point where i'm hungry, think thats just as bad cos its like old times just different amounts. Have had terrible pains just before I came home from work didn't have my tea straight away, have been in the bath and had my tea now pain gone but feel tired was nodding in the bath i took 2 buscopan when I came home that sorts it out. xx
hope you're better now :) xxx

feel loads better now don't kniw what it was haev had alot to drink today and have been farting and burping all day so think it could be wind. Don't stand to close, bit whiffy. xx haha xx

feel loads better now don't kniw what it was haev had alot to drink today and have been farting and burping all day so think it could be wind. Don't stand to close, bit whiffy. xx haha xx
Oooo glad i dont work with you hahaha :sick0019:

I had a pork chop and thought it had gone down whole the pain was terrible,I do advise standing and doing the dishes helps your tea go down.Sitting makes it settle.Also as we only have tiny tums there isnt much to force food out as in vomiting of old.I find once its in its there till it goes down!

Back