• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Why now??

thinkbethin

Well I'm feeling pretty low tonight as yesterday my sight went again on the left side of both eyes. I spent all afternoon in a&e yesterday as my gp thinks I've had another stroke.
I feel so p*ssed off as I thought once I'd lost some weight this would all stop but NO.
I have to go in to the stroke unit tomorrow for more tests so may not be around but will update as soon as I can.

6 stone down and still not fit enough for these to stop, what the hell is that all about.
Sorry for the rant I guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself. Feel free to give me a HUGE kick up the jacksie
:wave_cry:

Oh, I feel so sorry for you.
I am hoping and praying that you get this sorted.
Please keep us updated.
Im sending Huge Huggs to you too xxxx

aww Gaynor sorry to hear that you have been poorly again, sending hugs to you and i hope they sort you soon...Liz xxx

So sorry to hear you are still having health problems despite your great weight loss...you are quite entitled to feel a bit cr*ppy at the minute. I really hope you find some answers when you get into the stroke unit, thinking of you xxxx

Take care Gaynor.... I hope something can be done to stop this happening. xxxx hugs xxxx

Im not prepared to give you a huge kick up the jacksie but Im more than happy to give you a huge hug, so here we go *huuuuuuuuug*.
Steph xx

so sorry your not well, and i prey you will make a full and complete recovery.

Back