• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

too much

I am 3 weeks post surgery and i find i can eat a whole sachet of oats so simple without being any problems, i also can a fairly big portion compared to what i used to wen i first had surgery! I find i am hungry more in the last week, is this normal. I'm wondering if i actually had the bypass hehehe:sigh:

Pmsl, I had those thoughts a few times in the early stages, I even said to my hubby I didn't think it had been done...lol

Very sloppy food will just slide through so u can eat more, if the food is slightly firmer then u can't fit as much in, well I can't anyway :-/ I too am 3 weeks out but can still only manage sloppy foods, anything thicker is getting stuck :( x

ditto i too found the soft could go down well i am at almost normal foods now but the pouch soon tells me when its had enough

Why is it that chicken is so difficult?...I too have had problems, yet can eat steak and lamb without any difficulties.....weird!

I can't eat chicken either, even blended to within an inch of it's life,am sticking to mash and gravy with some mint sauce to flavour...lol :)

Back