• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tummy feels .... Bruised and sore :S:S

BandyEmm

hey everyone, Can I have some advice pretty please?

At around about 3.30 I was driving along the road and thought I was going to have a servere case of the runs, So I headed home pretty sharpish (I have cream car interior :D ) went to the toilet... Nothing Ziltch. BUT I was getting nasty sharp stabbing pains in my belly, Mainly under the left rib near a scar. Now it feels very bruised and battered inside and I dont know why, I havent done anything or injured myself,

i was getting some pins and needle type pains in my belly on Friday, I tried to ring the nurse and I left a message but no one rang back.

Has anyone had such things?

ta muchly xxx

sorry I can't help Em but I didn't want to just read. How is it now pet? could you just have a bug?

Yeah it does sound like that. I get it too. I've just realised I'm so so much better since I'm not eating carbs like bread and pasta hardly!

ooooooo hope your better soon xx

Thanks girls, today it just started out of the blue, still tender now just in that one spot :S

Im sure its not a bug or anything brewing up as ive no other buggy symtpoms

Ooerrr its all very oddly xx

Sorry I cant help Emm, didnt want to read and run but I hope whatever it is you feel better soon.....youve just got rid of that bad cold too so maybe you are a bit run down...........look after yourself :D XX

have had good intake of fluids today so really havent a clue, I was sick froma cheese sandwich with brown bread yesterday but surely that wouldnt cause probs today,

xxx

have had good intake of fluids today so really havent a clue, I was sick froma cheese sandwich with brown bread yesterday but surely that wouldnt cause probs today,

xxx

You might have strained something with the retching and maybe the bread has set up an internal reaction? Like a bit of internal inflammation? Keep an eye on it though babes. xxx

Thanks hunni, how are you feeling now? xxxx

maybe lay off the bread Emm, it's one of those foods that should be avoided anyway with a band :)

The retching might have caused a strain, I was horrid poorly last weekend with food poisoning and tummy still not 100 percent back to normal but almost there.

Hi Em, do hope you are soon feeling much better... I am thinking of you precious... take special care of you for us xxx

Only got it as this year i couldnt get the kids to school when it snowed in then i had the educational welfare on my back after i had the op, cos the kids had 3 days off!!!

I live the other side of town to the schools and then they are on a hill!!

For 3 days???? Gimme a break. Not as if you were injecting heroin up your arm and they were dirty and hadn't been to school for 3 weeks. Seriously how silly!

That car looks as if it'd get through snow fairly comfortably!

I know its pathetic, I know i had 2 ops but its not like i didnt ask for extra work for them :mad: grrr

It best bloody snow thats for sure now :D

Back